Thursday, January 29, 2009


Rode this cool Segway in Mount Dora Florida. Doyle the sales person took the photo and gave me operating instructions. It's really fun. The Segway is self balancing. You stand on it and it moves small amounts to keep you balance. It feels weird at first but then it is fun. You lean forward and it scoots forward. Lean backwards and it slows, stops and then reverses (if you continue to lean). Push the stick left and it revolves in place 360 degrees. Expensive though $5300. More than a new Vespa so I'm not sure how easy they are to sell.

Go to: Segway of Mount Dora Florida

Doyle had two labradors. They snuck up behind me and licked my hands. I jumped. I didn't know who would be licking my hand (in a town where I knew no one).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home