Monday, January 26, 2009


Clearing Head on park bench Kendall Florida.
This man and boy circled the loop many times and I finally took their photo. That's my foot. A great thing about this trip is I get to slow down and stop when I want. I'm not running around trying to see everything. I' enjoying making renewed friends with my relatives. I take time to talk with them all and I don't feel the need to rush off. It has paid large dividends. My priorities are clearer, I'm able to get out of my head more and I'm feeling some peace come back -- A peace I lost years ago somewhere in the middle of a protracted divorce. The vacation trip have been very worth while. I'll try to go slow and breath deep and let go more. I'll see how long I can it up when I get back home to cold Pennsylvania.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Maria said...

This is some photo and it goes well with your commentary.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Thank you zucchero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home