Thursday, January 22, 2009


Liz and Brenda Miami Beach Fl
I headed down A1A Collins Avenue just to see the large Miami hotels and the South Beach spots. Liz and Brenda were reading
books on the beach in sweaters and long pants. "We are only here for two days and then we have to go back to Rhode Island."

I said, "Can I take your picture for my blog?" "Sure!"

I stuck my coffee cup in the sand and put the camera on the coffee cup. They laughed when I ran over and plopped myself between them. I'm not really drinking their Perrier. They are both nurses. "We are sort of on a therapy trip," said Liz. Brenda said, "Yes. Liz is coaching me."I asked them if they had any parting words for me before I left. "Take care of yourself first," said Brenda. Liz pointed her finger at me, "Yeah! Brenda's right!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Maria said...

They've got the right idea! Beach therapy is the best!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Paul said...

maria. oh beach therapy you've heard of that? It must be a woman thing because this is the first I've heard of it. paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home