Monday, January 26, 2009


Disney World Orlando Florida
The Micheals take Ruby to Disney world. Man oh man it is some kind of place. We saw Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. See the photos.
It was really nice and pretty darn laid back (odd eh?). Sharon has connections and the got us in the back way. There were no lines at the rides. I liked the Epcot "Future world" ride and the Space Mountain ride. They used my 'chicken coup' joke submission at the Monster's Inc Comedy show although they anounced me as "Paul from Ruby University"
Why does a chicken coup have only two doors? Because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan. Gabriel wanted to know what a sedan was. He laughed anyway.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Ruby said...

I'm commenting. I wish I could go there too! I want to compare to Disneyland~

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Oh you didn't go to Disney World?
I think you had already been there.
Dad

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger asdklfh said...

I swear that big ball was silver when I was there - a long time ago though - I think I was 13.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Jill: I laughed. Sharon said the exact same thing. The sun was setting and it was yellow, hence the golden epcot sphere.
Paul "Golden Sphere" R.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Maria said...

It must be a good time to be there - between holidays and winter breaks coming up. Photos are great!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Maria:
That is a big part of it. The slowest time of the year and the economy is slow. Sharon and Russell have year long passes ($2200 for the family) and they visit disney world weekly. Sharon said she's never seen the lines so short. Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home