Thursday, January 29, 2009


This is Angel at AW Rootbeer in Clermont Florida. She noticed my iPhone and we talked shop about her boyfriend and his iTouch. I ate the hamburger ($1.59) and rode next door to Dunkin Donuts and had a donut. Spilt the coffee first. Filled the area between my legs. Ate a donunt and a hamburger within 5 minutes of each other. Would have been faster except for the pimply young man mopping the floor under my table and chair. Coney Chili

My ultimate destination for the day was Mount Dora FL. See other posting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Steve Williams said...

Tell me you didn't recite the story of the hero at the nudist colony...

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I was thinking the same thing!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hmmm. You two are prohibited from commenting on my blog in the future. ; - )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home