Thursday, January 29, 2009


Had super ribs at B.C. General Store. There is an eldery black lady with gold teeth in the wooden shack BBQ. I introduced myself and asked, "can I have some of your ribs?". She pointed me to the lady behind me who had a birth defect I think her neck was very large. She took me inside and told me the rib sandwich was the smallest rib order they had. It was 4 pork ribs with barbecue sauce on white bread in wax paper. I don't need to tell you the bread instantly turned into sauce mush. I ate the ribs anyway. Very good! A fellow and his father stopped in their SUV and took the photo for me. He said this was a well known rib place and it was featured in Souther Living Magazine.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I can smell the smokey meat - that place has style.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when can we expect some more posts? Surely you have a life and adventures outside of Florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home