Saturday, January 17, 2009


Aunt Cathie likes to garden. These orchids "evergreen epidendrum" are from her yard in Vero Beach. Later in the morning we headed for the sun of Pembroke Pines / Miami Florida. I had to roll the window down in the truck it was getting hot. Now I'm typing on her Windows 98 machine in the spare bedroom. I think 98 refers to the year 1898...there is no USB port but there is a floppy drive. Scott and Michael took turns riding my motorcycle. Michael and I will explore Miami on our motorcycles Monday. I'll take some photos for you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Maria said...

Love the photo - flowers and hair; you really found your soul mates in your cousins.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Maria: Not oddly we share plenty of personality traits via genetics. I see little things all the time mosty in Cathie. A couple of times a day I'll go "boing!" She will say or do something EXACTLY like my mother used to. Tonight Scott and I watched the Steelers beat the Ravens for the Super Bowl spot. Did you stay up until the end of the game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home