Sunday, January 11, 2009

There was 6 inches of snow on the truck and motorcycle this
morning. I brushed it off and away I went. I had to stop several times all ready to fix the cover. putting the bmw on the truck backwards and with the motorcycle cover was a bad idea. It was acting like a parachute air brake. I could feel it catching the wind, my fuel economy suffered and I had to shift down to get up the hills. Finally I bought some rope at a truck stop and wrapped the cover and motorcycle like a cocoon. Got 20mpg instead of my usual 25.








Asking Directions at McDonnell's in Baltimore
To my surprise Rt83 ENDS in Baltimore. All the way from Harrisburg I was cruising along minding my old self and baboom I'm lost in downtown Baltimore the roaded just
dissappeared. Al, in the photo, gave me directions and 45 minutes of places to see in Florida. He and his wife had just been there. St.Augustine is the oldest city in the USA he says. His wife must have had a gallon of Ben Gay on her (bad back) my eyes watered.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home