Wednesday, January 14, 2009


This morning I opened the back porch door and the shadows of the tall trees were falling across the grassy field. It felt warm and humid like I was stepping into the Everglades.. There were unfamiliar bird chirpings.
Do they know it's the middle of winter and it's Florida? I helped George work on his airplane it was fun. We took alot of body panels off so they can inspect it tomorrow . It rained alot in the afternoon. I took some pix for the blog but there is no Internet here. Maybe I can go to a coffee shop tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I really like this photo. It's like a step back in time to the 60's. I can feel the humid air just like you described it. Nice photo.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Paul said...

thanks maria for such careful consideration

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Steve Williams said...

Deleting comments already, that's not a good sign.

Seems like your trip is going well. You are missing the sub-zero weather though...

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Steve. I don't know what happened. My access to the internet has been spotty so I've tried to upkeep the blog with my cell phone. That's slow and frustrating. There was a 5-10 degree jump in temperature from central Florida to south Florida.
It was not less than 70F earlier today. It looks like you are gearing up for a three wheel Vespa from your blog.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger asdklfh said...

Those birds are probably OUR bird - flown south for the winter!
Thinking of you - l j

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Paul said...

jrw114: I thought of that too. Maybe its the birds from my yard back home flown south. The ones that eat my stale bread and old bagels. pdr849

 

Post a Comment

<< Home